‘’Could It Be HIV’’ is a short film that has been developed to assist NSW health and community service workers to identify women who are at risk of HIV, to encourage these women to have an HIV test and, if women test positive, to know about how they can best provide referral information and support.
In the film, six Australian women generously share their experiences about being diagnosed and living with HIV.
Download the whole film or individual chapters:
Could It Be HIV – Film (34.27 mins)
- Could it be HIV – Introduction (6 mins)
- Symptoms and Diagnosis (5.27 mins)
- Responding to the Diagnosis (4.50 mins)
- Managing HIV (2.32 mins)
- Support (2.54 mins)
- The Importance of HIV testing (3.07 mins)
- Preventing HIV Transmission (2.16 mins)
- HIV and Having Children (33 seconds)
- The Future (1.15 mins)
- Legal Advice (3.57 mins)
Thank you to the women and NSW services who participated in the making of the film, our project partner Pozhet and the funder Sydney Local Health District.